March 4, 2011

Five on Friday

1. This week I had to get a root canal. I had a filling over a year ago that caused me pain on/off. It had finally stopped hurting for several months but last week I noticed a bump on my gum filled with pus. Turns out the nerve died and was infected which is why I was no longer in any pain. The root canal was easy and painless..now I am just waiting for the crown. Our wallets are thrilled :)

2. Today was Naomi's 18 month check up. She got her MMR and chickenpox vaccine. She weighed 27lbs 9.5oz and was 34 1/4 inches long. 95 or 97% percentile I think.

3. I had my first acupunture treatment today. So far it hasn't helped a bit, but I'm not surprised to be honest.

4. It's offical my sister-in-law Shannon and her husband, Derek, are expecting their first child in mid-September! Here's an old picture of them with Naomi...don't you think they look like parents already? :)


5. After Naomi's doctor appointment today we took her to Chick-fil-A and she had her first experience playing in an indoor play area. She LOVED it! She just loves being around other kids so much. I'm mad I didn't take my camera. We've got to take more pictures...she's changing as we speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment