February 25, 2011

Five on Friday

1. Naomi turned 18 months old this week. We go to the doctor next week to find out all her "stats". I'll try to post an 18 month update on her soon.


2. Tomorrow my good friend, Amy, is coming to visit. We served overseas at the same time and she was a bridesmaid in our wedding. Amy and her husband are expecting their first child in September!

3. Naomi is excited that she won't be the only little kid at our family gatherings anymore. My cousins have moved back here from California. We figured the other day that they are Naomi's 5th cousins which some people don't count, but it is Kentucky after all :)

4. Some of you know I've been dealing with chronic pain and I've scheduled my first Acupuncture visit for next Friday. I interested to see what it's like.

5. Today my Mom helped me sort through Naomi's clothes that are too small to take to a consignment store. It feels good to get stuff cleaned out and organized. It seems like she is constantly growing out of clothes!

And I'll finish with a picture of Naomi and her daddy. She loves riding around on his back these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment