February 19, 2011

Five on Friday, I mean Saturday

Several bloggers do "Five on Friday" posts and I thought it would be a good way to get me blogging since I'm not getting very many pictures these days, haha!

1. Our family has been enjoying the cold, cough, sore throat symptoms the last week and a half or so. We are so blessed though because we never get sick. I can count on one hand the number of times Naomi has even had a runny nose! I think we are getting to the end of it though, thankfully.

2. We did get out a couple times this week despite the sickness to enjoy the 70 degree February weather. Naomi loves being outside. It will be good for us all when spring truly comes!

3. While indoors Molly, our dog, has been a great companion to Naomi (even if she sheds a ton and provides me with extra work, Molly..not Naomi :)) Naomi loves to line up her toys beside Molly's dogbed and if Molly goes to another part of the house she calls, "Mol, Mol" until she comes.

4. Naomi's obsession with cameras continues. She found a cassete tape and held it up to her eye and said "cheese" pretending to take a picture. Today she took Spencer's headlamp flashlight and did the same. Maybe photography really is in her future!

5. Naomi has become quite the Momma's girl lately. I don't know why but she sometimes cries for me when I leave her, even with Spencer and my mom. I admit I do like the extra affection it brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment