July 27, 2009

37 weeks


Naomi is officially 'full term' now! It's hard to believe that I could go into labor any day now and that be 'ok'. I think we are getting everything together finally. I just need to pack my bags for the hospital, finish up a few things for the nursery (hope to post some pics of that by next week...waiting for a bible verse we ordered for the wall), and get the car seat ready.

I think I spoke too soon last post because I've now started to swell some in my feet and ankles. I tend to weigh like 4 pounds more at night than in the morning due to all the fluid I'm retaining I guess. I've been taking my own blood pressure though just to make sure it doesn't get too high. Everyone tells me to sleep while I can, but I wake up several times a night and go between the bed and living room trying to get comfortable. I only have 3 more days of work scheduled and I'm hoping I can get through those since my maternity leave will be unpaid. Looks like I should get around 12 weeks unless something happens and I deliver early. We are getting so excited to meet our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment