I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and she said I am measuring a little small to be 36 weeks. I had been measuring ok up until now. Naomi's heart rate is still good and I am still doing fine (other than being tired). My doctor said it's nothing to be too concerned about, but she does want me to have an ultrasound next week to make sure the baby is still growing and everything is healthy. I can't help but be concerned of course. Especially since everyone has been telling me all along that I look awfully small. I am to the point now when people make that comment I don't even say anything back. I guess people think it's a compliment, but all it does is make me worry. I really can't do anything about it anyways. I eat and have gained the proper amount of weight so Naomi's health is in God's hands. People seem to equate the size of the mother to the size of a baby, but I have seen many small women have 8-9lb babies while women who look huge only have a baby that weighs 5 lbs.
We'd appreciate your prayers as we wait for the ultrasound on Wednesday this week. Pray that everything will be ok with Naomi that she will still be developing well and that we will get to hold her in a few weeks (not too early!).
No comments:
Post a Comment