
This past weekend the ladies from church threw me a baby shower. I am 35 weeks in this picture. Aren't the Naomi Grace balloons cute!
One of the ladies got me a ring sling that her friend makes. I'm really excited about using it and hope it works. There's so many different ways you can carry the baby and I was trying to watch videos online about it last night while practicing with a bear :)

Me and Mom
We played a game where toilet paper was passed around and people were told just to take off however much they wanted. Then we were supposed to see who came closest to the actual measurement of my belly. Mom knew what we were doing so she tried to guess the exact amount...she was close, only one square off.
My stomach measures 10 exact toilet paper sheets (just in case you were wondering) :). Here I am with all the people who got it right...my aunts, great aunt, and my brother's friend.
Here I am with with the ladies from church who threw the shower. They made lots of great food and everything was so nice. Now we are just getting anxious to meet little Naomi....but not too soon :)
Kari- I love, love LOVE my sling. This website (http://slingyourbaby.blogspot.com) has really been a help to me. Hope you have a great last few weeks of pregnancy!
ReplyDelete