1. We have been loving the 70 degree weather this week. Naomi would play outside all day if I let her!
2. Naomi has said a couple new words this week: apple and mole. When Spencer was getting her ready for bed while I was at work this week she saw her one and only mole in the bend of her arm for the first time. Spencer said she was actually scared and started crying while trying to get the mole off of her. Spencer showed her his moles and explained what they are to her. Now she loves her mole and goes around saying "mole" and wanting to find everyone's moles and look at hers.
3. Naomi and I have been sick with cough/cold stuff again this week. I have laryngitis which has been fun. I've discovered it's hard to rest your voice with a toddler.
4. With all my pain issues I have to wear shoes with good arch support. I've had to get rid of most my old shoes and I needed some sandals for spring. I went to the Walking Company today to try on some shoes (with the intention of buying them online cheaper), and I got 2 pair of "seconds" that were retailed at $250 a piece for $80! Thank you Lord!
5. I got my temporary crown put on this week. So far I haven't had any real problems and we have been amazed at how easy our dental bills are to read compared to medical bills! I love it when I get a medical bill that doesn't have a date or what the bill is for. Can you imagine if your electricity bill was like that?
No comments:
Post a Comment