
Can you believe this non dog-loving mommy got a dog? But I had to do it for my babies.

Molly is a Basset hound Labrador mix, or at least that's what the shelter we got her from thinks. They named her Molly, so we just kept it. She's about a year old so she shouldn't get much bigger, which I like because she's not a great big dog.

Naomi loves having her own "doh", but she is still a little timid around her which is probably good. Molly has been good with her so far, letting her grab her nose and whatever else she can get a hold of. Spencer and my dad are going to start building her a pen outside tonight. She doesn't bark very much and so far I think we got a pretty good dog. Ok, I guess I think she's kind of cute too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment