March 28, 2010

7 months updated

Naomi decided to show us that she indeed can roll over from back to front. The past few days she's been doing it multiple times without effort. She's a funny little thing and she does what she wants when she wants (I don't know who she gets that from!) We also found her standing in her crib when she woke up from her nap this afternoon (we had to drop the mattress, again). She cruises around the entire crib and can go from laying on her belly to sitting as well. Spencer and I both walked at 8 months, so I think she might not be too far behind. Spencer and I were gone for a conference this weekend and we feel like she changed so much! She babbles all the time! Today she wouldn't stop getting into all our DVD's. I don't want to have to rearrange all our stuff, but I also can't physically pick her up everytime she crawls over to the TV...she's so fast! Oh, how the days are changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment