
Nekayeh,my fellow nursing friend from college, has family here in Henderson so we have gotten to see each other a few times over the years. They were here visiting for Christmas and Nekayeh got to meet Naomi for the first time (last time she was here on my due date, but Naomi wasn't ready to meet her yet :))Nekayeh's little girl Norah Kate is 9 months old and Naomi is 4 months. They are only a couple pounds different in weight, but Naomi is a little on the hefty side and Norah Kate is crawling all over the place so she's slimming up. I love this picture because they both have their right hand in their mouth.

It's hard to get two babies to look at the camera at the same time.

Naomi liked to look at Norah Kate. I think she was thinking, 'I wish I could do that' when she saw Norah Kate moving all over the place. Soon, Naomi...very soon :)
I love it!!! We had a great time seeing you guys...so glad it worked out! Nekayeh
ReplyDelete