She is a very vocal baby and loves to 'coo' and make noises. She will just lay in her bassinet or on the ground and look around making noises. The only concern I have is that she may have some reflux. If I'm not careful to really take a long time to burp her and keep her propped up she can spit up (sometimes more like vomit) a lot! She likes to eat really fast and I think she overeats and then sometimes she'll cry until she burps or spits up because I think her belly hurts. But hopefully she will not have problems continuing to gain weight and the spitting up won't get any worse.

Here's Naomi meeting her Gram Gram (Spencer's Mom).

Naomi with her daddy and grandfather (cute name yet to be picked). He says he'll let Naomi choose his name for him :)
My baby girl already is looking so big!

She's so cute when she sleeps. We lay her on her back but somtimes she rolls to her side and puts her hands under her head...she looks like a grown-up sleeping!

We just can't get enough of her :)

My little girl at 2 weeks old. I love this picture because she looks so posed, but she's not! The bonnet is still too big for her (although it is newborn size...why do they make baby hats so big?!), but I still wanted a picture in it.
Look at those chubby cheeks!
I love this picture of her...it looks just like her!
too cute!!!! wow! she's adorable:)
ReplyDeleteLaura
Naomi is so cute! Eli still isn't nearly as big as she is, but our doctor gave us the ok today too to let him sleep until he wakes up to eat at night as well. I'm grateful!
ReplyDelete