


I know they say babies can't purposefully smile till they are at least 4-6 weeks old, but Naomi sure does seem to react to us a lot already!

Don't worry, I didn't let her sleep in her boppy pillow. I just wanted to get this picture...too cute!
Naomi at 1 week old. We put her on her stomach and she kept biting the dog's head!
Our little family...Naomi is 1 week old in this picture.
Meeting Uncle Kaleb. She was born the night he moved in to college, so he surprised me and drove in the next weekend to meet her. She fits in his forearm!

All dressed up to come home from the hospital.
Photo taken by Grammy. I wanted a 'naked' picture before she gets too big :)
Grammy and Poppy (or whatever Naomi chooses to actually call them :)) They took their last child off to college and came home to welcome their first grandbaby the same day....how often does that happen?!
The proud daddy. I love this picture. Spencer is such a great dad already....he is such a big help and I can't imagine doing this without him!

Goodbye Camry :( When Naomi was 6 days old Spencer was rear-ended. Thankfully we were not with him and he was not hurt other than soreness so far. This Camry is 13 years old and has survived tornadoes and hail damage. We are still waiting on the verdict from the other insurance, but it looks like we will probably have to get another car :( If anyone is selling a great used car at a cheap price...let us know!
Naomi has big plans for week #2. She'll be meeting Spencer's family and going to her second pediatrician check-up. More pictures to come.
Finally a baby girl that looks like the Mom (and Mom's side!) :) Except for the hair, that is. Oh...and I think you guys need to give it up with the white camrys...I don't think you have very good luck with them. ha Ha! Maybe a silver or black next time. :)
ReplyDeleteActually I (Kari) had really dark hair (and a lot of it) like Naomi when I was born. I want to post some pics up here of when Spencer and I were babies so people can guess who she most looks like!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of your brother with her is really cute. Isn't it fun to see him being an uncle?
ReplyDelete