August 22, 2009

Naomi Grace Is Here!!!



Over the course of the day, what we thought was a false alarm developed into all out labor, and at 3:02am on Saturday, August 22, our little Naomi Grace was born! She's 7 lbs 8 ounces and is 20.5 inches long, and without a doubt the most beautiful little baby girl ever!










5 comments:

  1. Kari! Congrats!! WOOHOOO!!! see, all those comments about you being so small- you proved all those people wrong and had a healthy baby girl! Would love to hear your labor story someday. Will be praying for you guys as you start the journey of parenthood. She's beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love the dark hair! Happy that you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

    congratulations!!!! she's so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Spencer and Kari! That is really exciting. I bet you are great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous guys! She looks so healthy and not so "new bornish" too! I've loved all of your updates. I'd love to hear the labour story too. Congrats! you'll be wonderful parents:)

    ReplyDelete