April 9, 2009

And the waiting is over....

We are having a sweet baby...



GIRL!!! We plan to call her Naomi Grace. I remember doing a Bible study when Spencer and I were engaged and came upon the meaning of Naomi, "beautiful, pleasant, delightful" and just really liked the name. I wanted to name my little girl that so I could remind her that no matter how she may feel about herself at times she is beautiful to God and that real beauty and delight is found in becoming His child. Spencer liked the name Grace and we feel like God has just been so gracious to us in giving us our baby girl. This is a little 3-D picture of Naomi at 21 weeks and 4 days. Look at her all curled up in a cute little ball. She is weighing in at a pound now!



A 3-D pic of Naomi's little legs....aren't they so sweet.



5 toes! :) While we are thrilled that we are having a little girl we are really grateful that so far everything seems to be healthy developmentally. Please continue to remember us and little Naomi in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! Girls are very fun!
    It's nice meeting you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey - did you know that August 15 is India's independence day? :) Fun!

    ReplyDelete