March 11, 2009

The Snoogle

Back pain is not something new to me....whether it's from years of swimming, running these last few years on concrete, or lifting patients as a nurse. However the last couple of weeks I was having a lot of back and hip pain which concerned me since this is so early in my pregnancy. After trying a heating pad on low and warm baths and still waking up with an aching back, I finally broke down and bought a ridiculously expensive (in my opinion) pregnancy pillow called 'The Snoogle'. It's only been a couple of days, but I'm excited about the potential. Not only can it be used as a great pillow to align you hips as you sleep, but there are also tons of other uses including breastfeeding support after the baby comes. Hopefully less back pain is on the way!


2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh- it looks so comfy! I'm sure it will be a great help during breastfeeding as well! Looks like a good purchase to me. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the congrats. You look great! That pillow does look amazing, but where do they come up with those names??

    I teach freshman comp. at Union, but I actually won't be there in the fall b/c my position was just a 2-year contract. :( But I hope your brother loves Union!

    ReplyDelete