February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

On Valentine's before we went out for dinner. I am 14 weeks pregnant in this picture, but I know I don't look pregnant. Everyone keeps telling me that. I can't button my jeans though and I'm definitely eating more than I used to so I'm sure the weight will start piling on soon. Spencer got me a 'Bella Band' http://www.ingridandisabel.com/bellaband.html which can be used to hold up your unbuttoned jeans before going to maternity clothes or to provide extra support for your belly when you are really big. We'll see how that works. I think it's going to be a while before I can wear maternity clothes so I may have to wear jogging pants for a while. It's a good thing I just wear scrubs to work!

The beautiful flowers Spencer got for me...he actually had them for me when I got home from work Thursday night. It was a nice surprise and I got to enjoy them all weekend.

We have a tradition (well for the only two years we've been together on Valentine's Day) of going out to eat Indian food. We love Indian food plus you don't have to wait like you do at other restaurants. I got Chicken saag (the green dish) which is chicken in a spinach saucewith all kinds of spices and Spencer got Chicken Tiika Masala (chicken in a yogurt tomato based cream sauce). We like our Indian food really spicy so we always order off the menu (the buffets are never fixed spicy like real Indian food probably because most Americans can't tolerate it). This restaurant was ok, but not as good as the restaurants in Louisville. Our love for Indian food started while we were in Uganda, which is some of the best we've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment