I guess it's time to start spreading the good news. I'm going to have a baby! I've been waiting to hit the 12 week mark before starting our blog and going public with our surprise. This ultrasound was actually done when I was just 8 weeks. So our baby just looks like a little blob...but a cute blob! So my 'technical' due date is August 15th. Spencer and I are thrilled about our new journey into parenthood. We are overwhelmed at God's goodness and faithfulness to us. Pregnancy has been a journey in itself. Being a nurse, I thought I kind of new what to expect, but I realized very quickly that I did not Besides I take care of critically ill people, not expectant mothers! I know my symptoms could be worse though and for the health I have I am grateful. Keep us in your prayers and we'll be keeping you updated!"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." Colossians 1:17
January 31, 2009
A sneak peak at an August surprise!
I guess it's time to start spreading the good news. I'm going to have a baby! I've been waiting to hit the 12 week mark before starting our blog and going public with our surprise. This ultrasound was actually done when I was just 8 weeks. So our baby just looks like a little blob...but a cute blob! So my 'technical' due date is August 15th. Spencer and I are thrilled about our new journey into parenthood. We are overwhelmed at God's goodness and faithfulness to us. Pregnancy has been a journey in itself. Being a nurse, I thought I kind of new what to expect, but I realized very quickly that I did not Besides I take care of critically ill people, not expectant mothers! I know my symptoms could be worse though and for the health I have I am grateful. Keep us in your prayers and we'll be keeping you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww...HOW BLESSED!!! You will be a wonderful mom, and I can't wait to see the little one :)
ReplyDeleteYEAH...YEAH...YEAH....WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEWS...IT IS A WONDERFUL SURPRISE. WHAT A BLESSING AND YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN WILL BE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU FOR PARENTS. GLORY BACK TO GOD...WE LOVE YOU, DANNY AND CLAUDIA
ReplyDeleteKari,
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you! Guess you didn't need the entire supply of that little gift you picked up in Madison. ;) I'll inform Dr. Nett you're expecting when I see her next month. Please email me if I can serve as a resource or help of any kind to you... I really do understand how awful pregnancy can make you feel. Thankfully, this pregnancy has been much better than my previous one, and I am so grateful. I'll be praying for you and anxiously awaiting pregnancy updates!
Love,
Amy
YEAH Kari & Spencer!!! I hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy :) Can't wait to meet your new addition!
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! I am super excited for you and a little jealous of course. I know you are excited and I look forward to hearing more...
ReplyDelete