April 13, 2012

Easter Pictures

Naomi wasn't a big fan of the Easter morning picture tradition (who came up with that tradition anyway?!) When she sees the camera these days she usually turns her head and starts crying. I guess we don't have to worry about her being vain (yet)!

Despite "talks" and discipline Naomi was determined not to say "cheese". Stubborn? I don't know who she would get that from!

She half-smiled for a picture with Daddy I guess because he wasn't the one taking the pictures she wasn't upset with him! (Spencer worked all night and then went to church with us so he was a tad tired). 
Finally after church and a few more "talks" we got a decent picture.

Of course self-portraits almost always turn out best for us, especially when Naomi can see herself in the camera display (maybe we do need to worry about vanity afterall!). You may be seeing a lot more self-portraits in the future - at least until Naomi gets over this "phase"!

No comments:

Post a Comment