Naomi says so many cute/funny things these days. They seem to come and go sometimes after only a few days/weeks so I wanted to write some down to remember them.
"What cha dooging?" tranlasted: what are you doing
"you know that?" For example: "I go to Chicki-lay (Chick-fil-A) after my nap, you know that?"
"2 more minutes" She says this when she doesn't want to go to bed or go take a bath, etc.
"see you in 4 weeks" She says this when going with Daddy to the grocery or going to bed, etc. Last night she said 40 weeks!
Naomi has quite the sweet/snack tooth. After eating she says, "Hmm, what Naomi want?" For some reason she doesn't want to come right out and ask for her animal crackers.
"I think so" - she says this when asking to do something that maybe she thinks we will say no to. For example: "I wake up and go to Grammy's house". me: well, maybe. Naomi: "I think so."
"it's not time to go night, night." She says this to me or Spencer if we are tired and close our eyes while resting or if she realizes it's dark outside.
She says "to" instead of "for" . example: while playing tea party: "This one to Mommy, this one to Naomi."
She has a habit lately when she goes to bed of talking/singing to herself for sometimes an hour or more (this is probably because sometimes she tries to take such a long nap I have to wake her up at 5pm). The other night when I layed her down I told her she needed to go to bed and not talk. She went to bed good and the next morning when she woke up she said, "I go to bed, I not talk!" and she was so proud of herself! She continues to say this every night before she goes to bed. This kid never forgets anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment