

We like to take "self-portrait" pictures. We took several, but I liked this one of us the best even though I cut off the top of the arch.

A friendly man asked if we wanted him to take a picture for us. This is what turned out....I guess he didn't realize we wanted a picture of the arch in the background :)
We also ate Indian food (we always have to find an Indian restaurant when we travel) at a neat upscale place that had some of the spicest Indian food I've tasted outside Uganda. Either that, or like coffee, my tastebuds have changed since the pregnancy. It was a huge portion so I couldn't eat it all. We took the leftovers and gave them to a homeless man who was asking for food/money. Spencer asked him if he liked spicy food and told him it was Indian food. The man said he liked Indian food. Unfortunately I forgot that my medicine bottle was in the bag with the food as well. Thankfully I had already taken it for the night so we just got a refill when we got home. Hopefully the homeless man is not in a hospital somewhere in St. Louis due to an overdose or incredibly bad heartburn from the Indian food :)
How fun! So this was a Naomi-free trip?! Yay, yay! The picture of you 2 reminds me of a preggo pic of you... ahhh, how times change:) You should go back and check if the homeless man has added a parenthesis to his sign (or started holding a sign) that reads: "Please no spicy food". :)
ReplyDelete