

Naomi has already outgrown her little baby bathtub :( Now she is sitting up so we got her a new tub. She really likes it! The duck's beak makes a quacking sound when you squeeze it which she is rather intrigued by. Last night when we put her in it she kept splashing the water with her hand. I don't think she could figure out what exactly was going on!
I love the duck tub! Eli might need one of those soon...where did you find it? He's not sitting great yet, but when he does, tub time will become way more fun!
ReplyDeleteWe got it at Target. It's actually not as big as I had hoped so it may not last super long, but she really likes it. And yeah bath time is more fun now, but it's also harder to get her clean down in the tub, haha.
ReplyDelete