January 16, 2010

Saturday Randomness...

Spencer is working today. He works every other Saturday 11-7pm. Such a bad shift...it pretty much ruins his whole day. Upside though is that they never make him work Sundays!

I've got supper cooking in my crock pot...Black bean & Salsa Chicken. I think crock pots are one of the best inventions. You put food in it and several hours later it's done. I have always enjoyed cooking and trying out new recipes, but it's so much hard with a baby (how do mom's do it with 4 kids?). I get a lot of my crock pot recipes from The Crock pot Lady I LOVE that website! I've only made one thing on there there wasn't edible!

Last week at Naomi's well baby visit the pediatrician said she wasn't cutting teeth. Guess who has a little sharp toothie coming through on the bottom front right?! That's right...just a reminder that doctors aren't always right :)

We got a new baby carrier...my early birthday present. It's an Ergo It was pretty expensive, but so worth it! I have a bad back and Naomi doesn't even feel heavy. It can be used up to 40lbs on the front, back or hip. I used it today to run a couple errands and it's SO much easier than a stroller or lugging around her carseat carrier. I highly recommend it!

And just for your viewing pleasure...

2 comments:

  1. Kari, I got an ERGO for christmas and LOVE It!!! Oh my gosh- do you even feel like you are carrying a baby with it on? it's amazing. wish i'd had it with john mark, but it makes taking two out on errands so much more manageable. glad you have one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you found a carrier you like. it makes all of the difference!!

    ReplyDelete