
I, Spencer, take you, Kari, to be my wedded wife, entering a covenant with you, to love you as Christ loves the church, with a love abounding in forgiveness, endurance and grace; to lead you in servant headship as I follow the headship of Christ; to honor and protect you; to consider you greater than myself; and to pledge my faithfulness being made one with you by God in marriage. In joy or hardship, gain or sacrifice, for richer or poorer, in sickness or health, by the glorious grace of our sovereign Lord I will love you, serve you, and pursue you whatever may come from this day forward till death do us part.
I, Kari, take you, Spencer, to be my husband, entering a covenant with you; to love you with a love abounding in forgiveness, endurance and grace; to submit to your leadership as the church submits to the authority of Christ, to honor and respect you; to consider you greater than myself; and to pledge my faithfulness being made with you by God in marriage. In joy or hardship, gain or sacrifice, for richer or poorer, in sickness or in health, by the glorious grace of our sovereign Lord I will love you, serve you, and follow you whatever may come, from this day forward till death do us part.
Happy Anniversary, my love.
~Kari
No comments:
Post a Comment