November 25, 2009

3 months!


This past Sunday Naomi turned 3 months old! We took some fun pictures after church. She likes to open her mouth wide and smile for pictures :) A couple of weeks ago I weighed her and she was 13lbs 8oz (with her clothes on)...so she's a little chunker :) She is really interactive now...'talking' and smiling. She loves to be talked to. She has recently started grabing her toys when they are hanging above her. She nurses about 7 times a day about every 3 hours. She is on a more consistent routine now and takes pretty good naps in her bed. She doesn't like to nap much if we are out somewhere. She is so funny she likes to put her hand over her face when she sleeps. We are still working at sleeping all night. She goes to bed at 9pm and gets usually around 7 or 7:30am I can hear her 'talking' on the monitor. When we go in to get her sometimes she will smile really big....it's so cute. I usually have to feed her somewhere in the 3-5am range. Sometimes she tries to wake up earlier but we are working on that :) We love her and are so thankful to God for our little girl.

She loves to 'stand up'. She wants to be either sitting upright in your lap or standing up. She doesn't like to sit in a reclining bouncey seat or her swing for very long. She gets really frustrated and tries to sit up...it's so funny. I (Kari) sat up at 5 months old so I wonder if Naomi will be similiar. She can't wait to do it already!

She's getting so big!

She already likes her 'Bumbo seat'. After a little while though she starts to kind of roll over in a ball because she can't hold her back up straight for very long.

I thought this picture was so sweet. She is such a fun little girl, very active and talkative. I thought it would be fun to compare her to my 3 month picture below. I think she kind of looks like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment