
Well, as of my docotor appointment yesterday it doesn't look like Naomi is wanting to come join us anytime soon. I hadn't progressed any in the last 10 days which is kind of disappointing especially since it feels like she is dropping more and I've been having some light contractions at night. I'm still just 1cm dilated and the head is at -3 station (for all you nurses out there who are reading :)) But everyone tells me I don't look like I'm getting ready to have a baby. I don't know exactly what that means though because I feel like I am ready to have a baby. A funny aside...this shirt I'm wearing at 39 weeks is a small non-maternityshirt from Kohl's....isn't that crazy? I always thought women who get impatient at the end of their pregnancy need to just relax...the baby is not going to stay there forever. But now I understand the frustration some I think. I know we aren't to our 'due date' yet, but the big issue is that we are really hoping Naomi decides to come before my family takes my brother to move in to college on the 21st. I'm scared of inducing because #1 I don't really want to unless it's medically necessary and #2 I'm scared if I'm not progressing now that inducing will cause me to end up with a c-section. This Friday I will have a non-stress test to make sure everything is healthy with Naomi to continue the pregnancy after 40 weeks and then on Monday I will have an ultrasound because I am measuring small again which the doctor thinks is probably due to the fact that the baby is dropping down. But they want to check to make sure she is still gaining weight and 'my belly' is still a healthy environment for her I guess.
Oh and here's Spencer at 39 weeks...he's really starting to 'show' don't you think? 
And on a lighter note...hubby got new glasses. He's so handsome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment