
I am a very thrifty person. I inherited that from my frugal mother. I love to find a good deal and was so excited to find this rocker/recliner at a yard sale this past weekend for only $25! It was in really good shape...just a little cleaning and the chair looks like new. I was really wanting a rocker of some sort for Naomi, but just couldn't justify spending a ton of money. We are trying really hard not to accumulate a ton of stuff prior to hopefully going back overseas in a year or so. It's pretty overwhelming to see how much our culture spends on babies and their rooms/things especially after living in Uganda where babies sleep with their parents and don't even wear diapers most of the time. We want Naomi to be comfortable and we know it's ok to spend money that God has blessed us with, but we also want to be good stewards. It's really neat to see how God has been and will continue to provide for us and little Naomi if we trust Him!
Awesome!! I love good yard sale finds!!!
ReplyDelete